Friday, July 25, 2008

Men Can't Dance

Mention ballroom dancing to any male and his first reaction will be “Oh, I can’t dance” and his second response will be “especially ballroom”! Well, I’m here to tell you those sentiments have been expressed by every male who graces the dance floor.

Ask any male who's been courageous enough to give it a try and he’ll tell you he never realized he’d be dancing his socks off and enjoy something so much.

In my 10+ years as a ballroom dancer, I’ve assisted a lot of gentleman in learning to dance. They’ve thanked me multiple times, but never more then when they’re leading ladies of every age across the floor and loving it! Ballroom dancing is one of the greatest social functions for making new friends or meeting that special person.

So ladies, the next time you approach a man whose resistant to learn, remind him there’s not a better ‘chick magnet’ then a man who can dance.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

My husband taught me how to two-step on our first date. There's nothing sexier than a man that can dance.